Developers, hackers, enthusiasts, artists and engineers are invited to work with each other, create, learn and explore Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and 360 Video applications at our first VR event: VR Jam at Dracula’s Castle.
We hope you would join us on the weekend of July 21-23 in Bran so we can envision historic, educational and touristic immersive experiences together and make them a reality.
The event is organised by GDG Bucharest, Google Developer Group Pitești – GDG Pitești and Realities, the Romanian VR & AR Think Tank
14:00 – 18:00 Technical Sessions
– George Cretu, CGArtifacts – Realtime VR
– AR Technologies: Project Tango, Apple ARKit, Vuforia SDK
– Guided tour in Bran Castle
20:00 – 22:00 – Projects Kickoff
– Idea Pitching
– Finalizing teams
– Solutions/projects pitching
– 12:00 Mentors and Consultants Roundup
– 18:00 Mentors and Consultants Roundup
– 12:00 – Prototype Pitching